Index of Mag's Stories
From time to time I have written e-mail stories, mostly -- but not
always -- trip summaries from adventures in far-away (or not so
far-away) places. These usually amuse my friends, and sometimes they
amuse people I don't even know, so I thought I'd share some of them
with the WWW universe.
Some of these are interesting in their own right, and some others
are probably interesting only to people who are directly involved. Oh
well. Read at your own risk.
- A Pop Story with a Happy Ending
- A short story about conducting some business with a pop machine,
from about 1987, a personal communication to my friend Bob D.
- Our England Trip, 1992
- The cool story of our even cooler trip to England with Kathy,
Vern, and Jerry.
- Christmas trip to Georgia, 1992
- The story of our trip to Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee, over
Christmas and New Year's, 1992-93.
- New Orleans Final Four Trip, 1993
- The Grand Story of my trip to New Orleans to see KU play in the
Final Four (tm).
- Canoeing and Spelunking, 1993
- A canoeing and spelunking expedition in the summer of 1993 with a
bunch of folks.
- Adventures in Norway (and Elsewhere), 1993
- The story of my trip to Norway for a conference, and then on to
Sweden and Germany for touristing, in August/September of 1993.
- Christmas trip to Kansas, 1993
- The story of our trip home to Garfield and Lindsborg, Kansas, and
a few other places, over Christmas and New Year's, 1993-94.
- 32nd IETF, Danvers, MA, April 1995
- Well, that pretty much says it.
- WWW'95 - Darmstadt, April 1995
- Adventures at the 3rd World-Wide Web conference in Darmstadt,
Germany, plus a side trip to Paris for the weekend afterwards.
- Christmas Letter, 1995
- The letter we sent as holiday greetings to our out-of-town friends
and family this year.
- Olympics, 1996
- Our trip to Atlanta for the Centennial Olympic Games.
- Our deck
- My dad and I built a deck. It turned out ok.
- Pacific Northwest, September 1997
- Photos and stories from our vacation to Victoria, BC, Friday
Harbor, WA, and Portland OR.
- Christmas Letter, 1997
- This year's Christmas card insert. This version is a lot more
interesting than the paper one, because it's got links to several
- Florida, November 1998
- Stories and photos from a trip for Florida for Supercomputing'98
and a weekend of relaxation.
- Christmas Letter, 1998
- See above comment about interestingness.